Why Altus Hospice?
Because We’re All About You
Altus Hospice is absolutely dedicated to those we serve. We view our work as a sacred honor and go to great lengths to provide quality care. Our patient-focused approach hinges on creating a plan of care that is tailored to the unique needs and desires of the individual and their family.
Levels of Care
Routine Home Care
- Nurse visits
- Certified nurse aide visits to assist with personal care
- Physician and nurse on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Inpatient Respite Care
- Allows for the patient to be placed in an inpatient setting for up to five days to give family/caregiver relief and prevent caregiver fatigue
- Hospice will coordinate care with inpatient team to ensure continuity of care
General Inpatient Care
- Temporary inpatient care in a hospital or care facility, when necessary, to treat pain or other acute symptoms, when routine home care or continuous care is not sufficient
- A team member coordinates care with hospital staff
- Aimed at making the patient comfortable then transitioning back to home setting